The Amped Wireless AV Net Connect connects your Internet-ready audio and video devices, such as Blu-ray™ players, game consoles, Internet-ready TVs and more, to your home Wi-Fi network for Internet access. The AV Net Connect eliminates the need to run Ethernet cables to your media center by creating a connection to your home Wi-Fi network using built in Wi-Fi amplifiers to ensure a reliable connection that’s fast enough for HD media streaming and online gaming. The AV Net Connect connects to your AV devices using the five (5) Ethernet ports on the back panel. In addition, the AV Net Connect also boosts and repeats the Wi-Fi signal from your home Wi-Fi network so that other Wi-Fi enabled AV devices can connect to the AV Net Connect for a more reliable connection.
+ Optimized for HD Video and Audio
+ Powerful, Universal, Self-Healing Wi-Fi
+ Smart Security / Parental Features
- 300Mbps 802.11n wireless speeds for streaming HD media
- Prioritizes audio and video content within the network (WMM) to eliminate lag from videos, audio and gaming
- Wireless amplifiers strengthen Wi-Fi connections for more reliability and faster speeds
- Self-healing Wi-Fi fixes dropped links to your home network automatically to ensure connectivity
- Works with all brands of Wi-Fi routers / networks
- Set schedules for online access
- Adjust the power of your wireless coverage
- Restrict network access to specific users
- Supports the latest in wireless security (WPA2, WPA)
The Amped Wireless Technology
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Range specifications are based on performance test results. Actual performance may vary due to differences in operating environments, building materials and wireless obstructions. Performance may increase or decrease over the stated specification. Wireless coverage claims are used only as a reference and are not guaranteed as each wireless network is uniquely different. Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE 802.11 standard specifications. Actual data throughput may vary as a result of network conditions and environmental factors. N300 wireless signal speeds achieved when connecting to other N300 or later 2.4GHz devices. Output power specifications are based on the maximum possible radio output power plus antenna gain.
May not work with non-standard Wi-Fi routers or routers with altered firmware or proprietary firmware, such as those from third party sources or some Internet service providers. May not work with routers that do not comply with IEEE or Wi-Fi standards.
Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Protected Setup, and WPA2 are either registered trademarks or trademarks of the Wi-Fi Alliance.